Max S. Stich
Tiemeier & Stich, P.C.
1000 East 16th Ave
Denver, CO 80218
Direct: (720) 473-7524
Phone: (303) 531-0022
Fax: (303) 531-0021
Max S. Stich is a shareholder at Tiemeier & Stich, P.C. Mr. Stich practices in general litigation matters, with an emphasis on construction and real estate litigation. Mr. Stich has handled cases relating to evictions (for both commercial landlords and tenants), mechanic liens, contracts, torts, appeals, real estate leases and licenses, and real estate boundaries. Mr. Stich has also represented numerous architects and engineers in professional liability cases. Additionally, Mr. Stich has defended numerous clients in county court criminal matters, including charges for Driving Under the Influence (D.U.I.), Driving While Ability Impaired (D.W.A.I.), Assault, Disturbing the Peace, and Harassment.
Professional Organizations and Awards:
- Member: Arapahoe, Denver, and Colorado Bar Associations
- Associate Member: Thompson Marsh Inn of Court
- Board Member: Friends of Manual High School
- Participant: Partner-in-Leadership Program through the Anti-Defamation League
- Recipient: Univ. of Denver, Jonathan T. Olom Trial Advocacy Scholarship
- Selection: In 2010, Mr. Stich was selected as a Colorado “Rising Star” in the area of construction litigation in a 2010 survey of top lawyers published in Denver’s 5280 Magazine. Inclusion in this listing is limited to less than 2.5% of Colorado lawyers under the age of 40. Lawyers are nominated by peers and then selected after independent research.
Prior Professional Experience:
- 2005 – 2006: Judicial Law Clerk for Judges John P. Leopold and Gerald J. Rafferty
- 2006 – 2009: Associate Attorney, Montgomery Little Soran & Murray, P.C.
- 2005 J. D., University of Denver, College of Law
- 2001 B.A., University of California, Santa Barbara